After reviewing the different websites, I chose the National
Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Since early
childhood education is going to be a new experience and career field for me, I
want to stay current on all issues, legislation, and policies within the field. Also, this website and association can connect with some of the leading professionals
within the early childhood field. I'm looking forward to exploring this association and sharing with everyone the information I discover.
http://www.naeyc.org
Hello Ashley, I am looking forward to reading your exploration of the NAEYC organizations website. I have explored it to some extent, but I hope to learn some things about the website that I was not aware of.
ReplyDeleteI also love your pictures. :)
Also Ashley, Thank you for your service to our country.
DeleteHi Ashley, thank you for sharing! I look forward to learning from you and your experiences. I hope you enjoy early childhood!
ReplyDelete