I chose this quote because it highlights the individuality of every child. Not every child is gifted
and talented, but each child has the
potential to be unique. As a future
educator it is something that I am mindful of and always will push my students
to be their very best.

I love this quote as this is something I always say. Rather than compare one child against the other, why not compare how a child was a day previously to how the child is now. Growth and development should be personal and not collective.
ReplyDeleteAshley I enjoyed visiting your blog throughout this course and I thank you for your meaningful insights on the topics. You touched me deeply when you said you would like to sponsor a child or a village in an African state. I hope that you are able to achieve that goal. I wish you all the best moving forward and I hope to visit again during the next course.
ReplyDeleteHi Ashley!
ReplyDeleteI love your quote! I often tell my parents that I coach not to compare their baby to anyone else's baby or compare one child against another, because they are all uniquely different. Thank you for your professionalism and your insight these past 8 weeks. You inspire me!