Saturday, August 22, 2020

Time Well Spent

 

Throughout this course, I have learned so much that it is hard to list only three. My learning stemmed from examining the concepts of communities of practice, leadership styles, intended and unintended consequences. The understanding and lessons learned will help to propel me into a journey within early childhood education. I have a long-term goal of opening a daycare center and preschool.

Throughout this course, my professor and fellow classmates/professionals have contributed by providing their perspective, insight, and support throughout the last eight weeks. They have helped to develop me into being a better student and educator. I am also grateful for your warm words of encouragement when I felt my thoughts were far left on topics and issues concerning childhood development. Thank you for listening to my military stories along the way (LOL). As we come together to complete this journey, I want to wish each of you great success in your career and future. Keep up the fire and drive towards building a foundation of learning for all children. Also, be a voice that advocates for children and educators.

P.S. I will post my email in this week's discussion post instead of here.

Sincerely, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordle_Time Will Tell