Web link:https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/us/school-walkout.html
Saturday, March 17, 2018
A Story About a Child That Touched My Heart
A story that touched my heart was not about one child
but several children. On March 14, 2018,
at 10:00 am children across America walked out of their classes to protest for safer schools and stronger
gun-control legislation. This story was touching because it shows the diligence
and determination of our young people. They are fighting for their ability to
be able to go to school without having to worry about dying. That is something
no child should ever have to worry about.
Unfortunately, this has become the new normal
for schools in America over the past couple of years. I too stand with these
children to fight for their rights to have safer school and the need to have stricter gun laws.
Web link:https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/us/school-walkout.html
Web link:https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/14/us/school-walkout.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I chose this quote because it highlights the individuality of every child. Not every child is gifted and talented, but each child ha...
-
I want to say thank you to all of my collogues that have contributed to my continuous growth and development throughout this course. I wi...
No comments:
Post a Comment